How it works
In a few words.....
- The EEN Brokerage Event collects commercial, technology and research offers and requests from all over Europe (and other countries such as Mexico, USA, Canada, etc ...)
- Registered participants request individual meetings with potential partners from the online catalogue.
- Meeting requests must be confirmed by both sides in order to be scheduled.
- Shortly before the day of the event each participant will receive a personalised meeting schedule.
- During the event, meetings will take place face-to-face.
- Assistance for any emerging questions will be provided by our EEN staff.
How to register
Registration is open until 9th March 2012
- Click on the link Registration. Fill in a short profile describing your organisation, a commercial or technology profile explaining the type of cooperation you are offering or looking for, and finally select the responsible EEN / assisting network (if applicable).
- Your user name will be your e-mail address. Select a password to enable the access to your data.
- For each type of collaboration sought (e.g. commercial agreement, technical co-operation, research co-operation, etc.) a new co-operation profile should be submitted. Furthermore, each co-operation profile can be assigned to a different person within your organisation.
Important: All entries will be checked and validated before being included into the catalogue. All fields are mandatory. If there is information missing or unclear we will contact you. Profiles which are incomplete, unclear or irrelevant to the event will not be included into the final catalogue.
How to request meetings
- Select from the catalogue of profiles the partners with whom you would like to meet. A search tool guided by commercial, technological and FP7 keywords will help you to identify relevant profiles for your activity.
- The requested partner will receive a notification of your interest. When the potential partner confirms its interest in meeting you, the meeting will be scheduled at the Brokerage Stand according to your availability.
In your personal log-in area you can find an overview of requested and confirmed meetings.
- You will be able to request meetings until the 19th March 2012.
- The meetings will take place on the 27th and 28th March 2012 lasting 30 minutes each.
Please Note: The Enterprise Europe Network is dedicated to help small business to make the most of the international market place. Only organisations offering or seeking marketed products, technologies and research results are entitled to participate in the brokerage event. Business consultants are therefore excluded from participating.