Promoting competitiveness and the development of the regional food industry through collaboration and innovation.
What we offer:
• To group together individuals or companies, training centres, public and private research units and other public and private agents linked to the food industry.
• To defend companies, professionals and agents within the sector against public opinion, spreading accurate information about the industry.
• To create suitable tools to increase effectiveness when defending shared interests, particularly within the technological, financial, commercial tax and employment spheres.
• To contribute effectively to the transfer of technology, the creation of networks and the dissemination of information, achieving a level that ensures competitiveness.
• To set up, maintain and promote networks of contacts and partnerships with similar national and international entities.
Reinforcing the innovation system (Push y Pull).
• IN TERMS OF THE PRODUCT and PACKAGING
Product development and adaptation to new trends: convenience, functional, foreign and organic dishes, high-end and differential packaging, innovation and the supply of additives.
• IN TERMS OF PROCESSES
Product industrialisation: economies of scales, convenience food, cost reduction, substitute products, high pressures and temperatures, waste recovery, reverse logistics, etc.
Reworking business strategies and accessing new markets
• Opening up of new markets and segments
• Marketing and commercial skills: internationalisation, specialised distribution, promotional activities at sales points, specialisation of food service segment
• Managing cross-channel strategies
• Distribution-based integration
• Funding growth
• Promoting spin offs and start ups
Improving the competitive environment
• Matching infrastructures and technological skills
• Matching training material and spaces
• Industrial policy that meets strategic requirements
4. What are the main advantages of your solutions over other solutions? (Faster, cheaper, easier to install and/or maintain, etc.)
What we are looking for:
Agro-Food sector companies and related companies who want to innovate through a cluster-type inter-collaborationship.
Clusters base their strategy on COLLABORATION, creating suitable tools that increase effectiveness when developing companies and the food industry.
- Crop and animal production
- Fishing and aquaculture
- Food processing and preserving
- Manufacture of food and beverage
- Agents involved in the sale of food and beverages
- Wholesale of food and beverages
- Manufacture of machinery for food and beverage
- Food and beverage service activities
- Agriculture Machinery/Technology
- Fish/Fisheries/Fishing Technology
- Drink Technology
- Technological additives. Enzymes
- Functional Food (nutraceuticals)/ Enriches (vitamins, minerals)
- Food Packaging/Handling
- Food Technology
- Detection and Analysis methods
- Food Microbiology/Toxicology/Quality Control
- Safe production methods
- Tracability of food
- Nutrition and Health
- Enzymology/Protein Engineering/Fermentation
- In vitro Testing, Trials
- environmental impacts and total food chain
- Commercial Agreement
- Technical Co-operation
- Research Co-operation/ FP7 Project
- Manufacturing Agreement