What we offer:
• Innovative Product Development
Our company staff has extended experience and expertise in the development of new products for the agrofood industry, which guarantees top quality services for our clients.
Grupo Hespérides Biotech provides their clients with a large array of services for the development of new products:
• Development of the product's concept.
• Formulation or reformulation of products.
• Process improvement.
• Selection and identification of microorganisms for food bioprocessing.
Grupo Hespérides divides its RTD projects into three stages:
• Commercial stage: Filtering of market inputs which match up with the company’s technological capacity and which can lay the foundations for the development of new products.
• Scientific/Technical stage: Technical viability is evaluated. The new product is developed thank to collaborations with public research institutes.
• Pre-industrial stage: The processes already developed are adapted so that the final product can be reproduced at an industrial level.
Recovery of Food By-products
A by-product is a secondary or incidental product deriving from a manufacturing process, a chemical reaction or a biochemical pathway, and is not the primary product or service being produced. A by-product can also be the waste of a process being reused.
Finding a new use to a waste is very beneficial as the costs for removing the waste get suppressed and we get the opportunity of reusing a product.
Grupo Hespérides Biotech S.L. has developed an assessment protocol for by-products where the following objectives are pursued:
- Antioxidants characterization
- Nutritional composition characterization
- Microbiological characterization
- Physical and chemical characterization
- Assess its potential use as a by-product, supplement or ingredient in food, cosmetics or biomedicine through the platform for the research on bioactive molecules.
What we are looking for:
PRODUCER AND DISTRIBUITORS FOR:
- Food processing and preserving
- Manufacture of food and beverage
- Food and beverage service activities
- Agriculture Machinery/Technology
- Drink Technology
- Technological additives. Enzymes
- Functional Food (nutraceuticals)/ Enriches (vitamins, minerals)
- Food Packaging/Handling
- Food Technology
- Food Microbiology/Toxicology/Quality Control
- Nutrition and Health
- environmental impacts and total food chain
- Commercial Agreement
- Technical Co-operation
- Research Co-operation/ FP7 Project
- Licence Agreement