R&D projects in the fields of animal nutrition, management, production and welfare
What we offer:
We offer research support services to private companies, especially R&D projects in the following knowledge areas:
-Nutritional evaluation of ingredients and/or products. Studies on the application of products and/or ingredients used in animal feed, study of their digestion and/or fermentation in the digestive tract, and the consequences of its modification of the latter.
-Quality and food safety. Study of the nutritional impact or management of animals on the quality of the final product intended for human consumption.
-Production efficiency and animal health. Study of the effect of changes in production conditions, feed system or feeding management on production and animal health.
-Animal welfare and behavior. Assessment of animal welfare in livestock farms, during transport and/or the slaughter process in the slaughterhouse, studies of animal behavior in relation to management and feeding in livestock.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for customers and partners willing to develop R&D projects in the fields of animal nutrition, management, production and welfare.
Our target markets are:
-Feed ingredients and additives producers
- Animal production companies
-Food and pharmaceutical industry
- Crop and animal production
- Food processing and preserving
- Agriculture Machinery/Technology
- Technological additives. Enzymes
- Functional Food (nutraceuticals)/ Enriches (vitamins, minerals)
- Nutrition and Health
- Enzymology/Protein Engineering/Fermentation
- In vitro Testing, Trials
- environmental impacts and total food chain
- Technical Co-operation
- Research Co-operation/ FP7 Project