production and comerce of pasta obtained exclusively with 100% italian wheat.
What we offer:
Ghigi pasta factory has been based in the area of San Clemente, a small site located in the province of Rimini.
The new plant in San Clemente lies on an area of 100.000 square meters with the interesting potentiality of exploiting indoor and outdoor areas particularly because of its strategic position both for industrial and service activities.
The investment foresees:
• a new pasta plant with a new mill;
• the offices in Rimini of the Forlì-Cesena and Rimini farmers’ Cooperative;
• a cogeneration plant, an utterly innovative plant run by means of vegetable oils (mainly from sunflower seeds and rape seeds) in order to produce alternative electricity.
The new plant, able to produce about 50.000 tons per day of dry pasta, will be a new agro-industrial pole and will demonstrate that it is possible to create a new industry following the green economy rules of the third millennium.
• Manufacturing a 100% Italian wheat
• Total traceability of the product
• High quality standards
• Reduced environmental impact
• An adequate economic growth of the Italian farmers
• Enhancement of local production
What we are looking for:
we are looking for importers, distributors, agents in order to bring in other Countries all the above mentioned products.
- Food processing and preserving
- Manufacture of food and beverage
- Agents involved in the sale of food and beverages
- Wholesale of food and beverages
- Food and beverage service activities
- Food Packaging/Handling
- Food Technology
- Food Microbiology/Toxicology/Quality Control