Packaging, Transport and Logistics Research Center (ITENE)
What we offer:
ITENE offers tailor-made projects to companies interested on developing new packaging or logistics processes in the following areas and also cooperates in R&D&I European and national level projects.
- Active Packaging: Releases or absorbs substances in order to increase products shelf life
- Intelligent packaging: Incorporates information by means of new technologies
- Packaging and sustainability: Environmental impact and cost reduction
- Reducing risks and costs through the distribution chain: Integrated development of packaging adapted to the product and its supply chain
- Green logistics: Reducing environmental impacts on the logistics perspective
- Packaging development: New materials with tailored properties using nanotechnology
- Packaging and consumer trends: Technological vigilance
What we are looking for:
Companies which understand packaging and logistics as a source of competitive advantages and are interested on investing resources in R&D&I related to its fields of activity.
Companies interested on taking advantage of the UE financing though participating in consortium projects in order to create added value.
Other centers of excellence (Technological centers, Universities, etc.) interested on cooperation and know how exchange.
- Food Packaging/Handling
- Tracability of food
- environmental impacts and total food chain
- Technical Co-operation
- Research Co-operation/ FP7 Project