Frozen processed tropical fruits and Vegetables
What we offer:
Inalma offers frozen, easy to use processed fruits and vegetables including 1) Plantain (Cooking Bananas) fried, baked, precooked, ripe and unripe, peeled, sliced, mashed, diced, shaped into cups frozen 2) Yuca (cassava, manioc) peeled, precooked, extruded, shredded, shaped, cut, sliced, diced, traditional plain seasoned with mojo, chipotle 3) Sweet potatoes (camote, boniato) peeled, diced, cut, sliced, french fried, mased, precooked 4) other vegetables such as onions, sweet bell peppers, diced, julienne,
4) jalapeno peppers, preserved in pouches 5) Pineapple and papaya, IQF, diced, tidbits or chunks 6) other processed foods like tamales, shelf stable, ready to heat in microwave or stove top. All products give operators and consumers consistent quality, authentic flavor and ease of use.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for importers, food distributors, supermarkets, food wholesale clubs, restaurants, restaurant chains, cafeterias, universities, food service management companies, and food manufacturers that can incorporate our products into their menus and as an ingredient into microwave ready meals.
Our target markets include Central American, Latin American including Colombian, Ecuadorian, Brazilian, Venezuelan and Peruvian, Caribbean, Cuban, Chinese, African, West Indian, Philipino.
- Food processing and preserving
- Manufacture of food and beverage
- Agents involved in the sale of food and beverages
- Wholesale of food and beverages
- Food and beverage service activities
- Commercial Agreement
- Manufacturing Agreement