List of participantsback to list
UZ-UNIVERSITY OF ZARAGOZA
c/ Pedro Cerbuna 12
Founded in 1542, the University of Zaragoza is the leading research centre in the autonomous region of Aragon and include interdisciplinary departments, research institutes laboratories, workshops and 201 renowned research groups located in the campuses of Huesca, Teruel and Zaragoza.
The Technology Transfer Office (TTO/OTRI) goal is to promote, strengthen and disseminate the results of research generated by researchers at the UZ, as well as to provide support to companies and research groups seeking public and private funding for RDI projects.
TTO/OTRI specific objectives:
-To provide contacts and information between researchers and companies
-To collaborate in solving technological problems for companies.
-To assist in the presentation of proposals.
-To seek funding for RDI activities.
-To achieve the transfer of research results generated at the UZ.
-To provide financial and administrative management for research activity carried out at the UZ.
back to list
UZ-Technology Transfer Office (TTO/OTRI)
What we offer:
The TTO meets the RDI requirements of companies and researchers by providing support in order to facilitate collaboration and technological transfer within the framework of regional and national programmes.
What we are looking for:
Collaboration agreements, R&D partners, innovation projects and proposals betwen national and international companies and researcher groups
- Crop and animal production
- Fishing and aquaculture
- Food processing and preserving
- Manufacture of food and beverage
- Manufacture of machinery for food and beverage
- Food and beverage service activities
- Agriculture Machinery/Technology
- Fish/Fisheries/Fishing Technology
- Drink Technology
- Technological additives. Enzymes
- Functional Food (nutraceuticals)/ Enriches (vitamins, minerals)
- Food Packaging/Handling
- Food Technology
- Detection and Analysis methods
- Food Microbiology/Toxicology/Quality Control
- Safe production methods
- Tracability of food
- Nutrition and Health
- Enzymology/Protein Engineering/Fermentation
- In vitro Testing, Trials
- environmental impacts and total food chain
- Commercial Agreement
- Technical Co-operation
- Manufacturing Agreement
- Licence Agreement
Ms Dra Teresa Higuera