List of participantsback to list
UCLM - AGROALIMENTARY ECONOMY RESEARCH GROUP
ETSIA - Av. de España s/n Campus Universitario
Group specialized on Agroalimentary Economy with the main objective of dealing with economic matters, both from an agricultural and an alimentary point of view, taking into account the especial importance for regional and university contexts.
back to list
UCLM - AGROALIMENTARY ECONOMY
What we offer:
In this Group, both the research staff and the necessary resources to carry out the required projects are in accordance with the most relevant needs that have to be satisfied by different economical agents of the agroalimentary sector. So, the offer by this Group is focused on:
- Commercialization and marketing are two key aspects for development, but they are still an important handicap for the Region. Thus, this research work means a way of facing this matter pending.
- Analysis and evaluation of rural development programmes and European funds in the agroalimentary sector.
- Strategic analysis, optimizing the use of resources in order to solve the inconveniences that might arise in the sector.
What we are looking for:
The research group is interested in technical and research cooperation within I+D+i projects in our field of expertise at national or international level funded by the public or private sector.
- Agents involved in the sale of food and beverages
- Food and beverage service activities
- Technical Co-operation
- Research Co-operation/ FP7 Project
Mr Dr. Rodolfo Bernabeu Cañete