Research and Technological Services for the food sector
What we offer:
1 – R&D&I
FOOD AND HEALTH
- Obtainment and fractioning bioactive or technological compounds.
- New probiotics
- Development of healthier foods-
NOVEL INGREDIENTS AND ADDITIVES
- Micro-encapsulation techniques.
- Application of new ingredients and additives.
- New processing technologies as High Pressure, Pulsed Electric Fields or Radiofrequency
- Bioprocesses optimisation and development of new products.
USE AND DEVELOPMENT OF NEW PACKAGING MATERIALS
2 – ANALYTICAL CONTROL AND IN-PROCESS ASSISTANCE
3 – TRAINING
4 – FOOD SAFETY AND QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
5 – TECHNICAL CONSULTANCY
What we are looking for:
CNTA is looking for companies interested in technology transference by means of under-contract and/or cooperation projects related to the lines described above.
The sector sought are food, ingredients, additives, nutraceutical and pharma.
The prefered relationship is with indsutrial companies from the mentioned sectors.
- Food processing and preserving
- Manufacture of food and beverage
- Manufacture of machinery for food and beverage
- Drink Technology
- Technological additives. Enzymes
- Functional Food (nutraceuticals)/ Enriches (vitamins, minerals)
- Food Packaging/Handling
- Food Technology
- Food Microbiology/Toxicology/Quality Control
- Safe production methods
- Nutrition and Health
- Enzymology/Protein Engineering/Fermentation
- In vitro Testing, Trials
- Commercial Agreement
- Technical Co-operation