List of participantsback to list
IFAPA Andalusian Institute of Agrarian and Fisheries Research and Training
Edificio BLUENET. Avda. Isaac Newton nº 3 Planta 2ª Parque Científico y Tecnológico Cartuja `93
The Andalusian Institute of Agricultural and Fisheries Research and Training, founded in 2003 and assigned to the Andalusian Ministry of Agriculture and Fisheries, contributes to the modernisation of the agriculture, fisheries and food industry in Andalusia.
The IFAPA’s privileged position ensures its presence in most national and international scientific and technology forums related to food, agriculture, marine culture and fisheries resources.
back to list
Agriculture, Food Industry and Aquaculture Technology Transfer
What we offer:
Twenty research groups: Horticulture: Agronomy and Plant Protection; Improvement and Agronomy of Oilseed Plants; Planning. Agricultural soil science and its economic viability; Rural Economy and Natural Resources; Control crop diseases; Integrated production in horticulture; Plant Protection and fruit; Improvement and strawberry production; Improvement and Crop Biotechnology; Agro and hydroecology; Olive Oil Processing; Postharvest Technology and Agro-Food Industry; New Technologies Applied to Irrigation; Agricultural Ecosystem Conservation; Beneficial Microorganisms and Farming Breeding; AGR252 Extensive Herbaceous Crops Breeding; Agrifood; Subtropical and Mediterranean Fruit; Diversification and Biotechnology in Aquaculture; Marine Cultures and Fisheries Resources.
What we are looking for:
Technology transfer partners and associates.
- Crop and animal production
- Fishing and aquaculture
- Food processing and preserving
- Agents involved in the sale of food and beverages
- Agriculture Machinery/Technology
- Fish/Fisheries/Fishing Technology
- Technological additives. Enzymes
- Functional Food (nutraceuticals)/ Enriches (vitamins, minerals)
- Food Packaging/Handling
- Food Technology
- Detection and Analysis methods
- Food Microbiology/Toxicology/Quality Control
- Tracability of food
- Nutrition and Health
- Enzymology/Protein Engineering/Fermentation
- In vitro Testing, Trials
- environmental impacts and total food chain
- Commercial Agreement
- Technical Co-operation
- Research Co-operation/ FP7 Project
- Licence Agreement