List of participantsback to list
UCLM - UNIVERSITY OF CASTILLA-LA MANCHA
Ed. JOSE PRAT
The University of Castilla-La Mancha, UCLM, is spread out over four campuses within the region: Albacete, Ciudad Real, Cuenca and Toledo.
Research constitutes the second main fundamental pillar of UCLM, with over 175 research groups. The OTRI-UCLM acts like a connection between the University and companies promoting and coordinating the transference of the scientific-technical offer of the University to the productive sectors, taking care of their demands
• We help researchers in the search of companies to establish collaborative projects.
• We help companies to contact with the UCLM R+D Groups.
• We prepare and process collaborative agreements between UCLM and companies.
• We inform about financing programmes through regional, national and European calls.
• We advise about intellectual and industrial property matters
We are looking for Companies or research groups interested in collaboration agreements and partners for applying to R&D funding.
back to list
UCLM - Knowledge Transfer Office - Enterprise Europe Network member in Castilla La Mancha region
What we offer:
Information on the opportunities of collaboration with UCLM research groups and with companies from Castilla-La Mancha.
What we are looking for:
Companies and Research Institutions interested in collaboration agreements or searching for R&D partners for International or European proposals.
- Crop and animal production
- Food processing and preserving
- Manufacture of food and beverage
- Agents involved in the sale of food and beverages
- Wholesale of food and beverages
- Agriculture Machinery/Technology
- Drink Technology
- Functional Food (nutraceuticals)/ Enriches (vitamins, minerals)
- Food Packaging/Handling
- Food Technology
- Detection and Analysis methods
- Food Microbiology/Toxicology/Quality Control
- Safe production methods
- Tracability of food
- Nutrition and Health
- Enzymology/Protein Engineering/Fermentation
- In vitro Testing, Trials
- environmental impacts and total food chain
- Technical Co-operation
- Research Co-operation/ FP7 Project
Ms Gabriela R. Gallicchio Platino